Cooking Sama Cooking Sama

Perfect execution of sound, graphics and jokes.

One of the few submissions I actually gave a five, because I was laughing so much. The graphics and sound effects were executed very well and made the animation altogether perfect. The insane screw-up jokes were good for the Cooking Mama theme, and fortunately for me, I got mostly all of the references (Konata, for one).

Summing it up: A hilarious, perfectly executed flash. 9/10 (The only reason I didn't give it a 10 is because I was satisfied after the first view.)

Great work!

Legend of Zelda Leek Spin Legend of Zelda Leek Spin

Nothing much happens here...

It's just the general Ievan Polkka loop with three screens, and that's about it. If you were to make something like this again, it would be a good idea to add more variety to the visual side, or maybe just cut the screen time for anything repetitive.
I'll give it a 3/10.
But this would probably be better on YouTube as there are many other homemade leekspin videos just like this one.

Harry Potter INA Harry Potter INA

HOLY SH*T

That was one of the best flash animations I have ever seen. The humor was pure excellence and the graphics were also superb. The Harry Potter puns were great stuff! (The voices were awesome too)

It was WAY better than the Robot Chicken Harry Potter by far.

Go!!!!!!! Go!!!!!!!

Nice!

It was pretty much okay, except it needs sound and more content.

Keep it up!

Jerry Jerry

Very nice

It was quite entertaining, like after he'd just had sex with the first girl, he went on his day normally, and he was SCANNING THE EXACT SAME THINGS EVERYDAY XD
Yeah, the 8 scenes were good because they produced a catchy tune. :3
And the graphics were good; accurate expressions and smooth animation.
Good work!

Ronaldclock:2006 Ronaldclock:2006

Uhhh...?

I can't read that fast. You need more to put into it than just words.

ronaldclock responds:

This is my first flash video but I swear the 2007 version will be alot more better.It will have sound and more charactors.The graphics will be alot more better.I swear I will try my best for the clockday:2007

River City Whuuut? River City Whuuut?

Kinda simple and short.

I didn't find this too funny because this isn't my thing. But it DOES have some humor in it, so it's not too bad.

Dad's Home Dad's Home

Hehe.

This is really cool. I like how there's the old music, but nothing really 'old' is happening. And how Dad cares about nothing but to do anything he pleases and his family don't stop him. XD

Ham Hams Final Hour Ham Hams Final Hour

o_o

Some of that was disturbing, but some of it was funny (the n00b parts were funniest). Not too bad, but not too good either.

Super Mario bros Z ep 4 Super Mario bros Z ep 4

AWESOME.

This series is extremely good. It's worth the wait all right. I don't mind how long it takes, as long as they get made!
Keep up the great work. ;)